Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Gilles  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 18, 2010 8:20:28 AM(UTC)
Gilles

Groups: Registered

Hi,
I gave my range Frigidaire Eurodeseing to my daughter. When she got it home, she did a selfclean but the house breaker tripped in the middle of the cycle. I checked on the web and there is so thermostat safety on our model. I then checked the elements for continuity: everything ok there. I then checked for 120v current on the leads with a call for heat for the bottom and top element, again every thing ok there, the same for the convection leads, so I think I can conclude that there is nothing wrong with the main electronic module (as Gene has replied to another writer). So what is left ???? perhaps the door locking mechanism has some sort of safety on it which locks off the oven elements if the door is opened wrongly (as in when the range circuit breaker tripped).
Sorry for the long description... your help will be greatly appreciated :)
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.