Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
JetFla  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 17, 2010 6:59:47 AM(UTC)
JetFla

Groups: Registered

This has probably been addressed in an earlier post, but my dual burner's inner burner is not heating. I took off the glass top to do a visual inspection and nothing looks out of order. I can hear a slight hum when I select the inner element. The outer element looks and works fine. Is the inner element separate from the outer element and what should I replace first? Thanks

On another note: I have a GE side by side refrigerator model psc23ngsa that with your help I repaired an icemaker problem by replaceing the rear circuit board. Now the water dispenser dispenses water with very little pressur. I inspected the water lines and pressure to the frige and the icemaker is working properly. The problem seems to have started when I initially replaced the water filter. I've sinced replaced the filter 2 more times, no changes. I took the filter off and replaced it with the filter plug and again no change. I have another GE fridge that has a water dispenser and it makes a sound as though a small pump runs when you dispense water. I don't hear that sound on this one. What am I missing? Thanks again.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.