Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
zihuaman  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 28, 2010 11:56:29 AM(UTC)
zihuaman

Groups: Registered

I have always had issues with my XLO simmer burners. They won't light in XLO mode even though I get gas and spark. I pulled some stuff apart and unfortunately did not unplug the cooktop. I zapped the control, at least I assume, because nothing at either burner. I did some searching and ordered a kit containing a new control and Pots. (497235) I read that the control and pots were redesigned and did not think anything of the control being different. I installed the pots and went to install the control realizing the connectors were different. I was wondering if it is possible to rewire with the new control? Most of the pin labels are the same but a few are different. The control in my cooktop is a 189009. The control unit in the kit seems to be a Bosch AP3672574 . Thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.