Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
RonCen  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 21, 2009 7:47:22 PM(UTC)
RonCen

Groups: Registered

Hi Everyone,

After reading all the posts on burners not "clicking" to light (I have 3 of 5 of them out) I narrowed it down to the spark module. I am trying to replace spark module and can't seem to get to the area to replace it. I cannot figure out how to open the back of the cooktop. I have turned off gas, unplugged it and have pull it out of the countertop cut out. I don't know how to get into the burner box to replace the spark module. Does the main top just pop off or do I go through the burn shield? Any suggestions on how to get to the spark module to replace it?

Thanks!!

Ron:)
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

RonCen  
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 27, 2009 7:16:33 PM(UTC)
RonCen

I got the exact OEM spark module from GE and replaced the spark module and I am having the same problem. 2 of 5 burners "click" and light while the other three don't. I swapped out an ignitor to see if it was the problem but the same burners don't spark or light even when I put the working ignitor on the non working burner. Could this now be the harness switch? See previous post for GE model number.

Thanks,

Ron
tapeadoca  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 9, 2010 4:56:36 AM(UTC)
tapeadoca

wrote:

There are all kinds of salubriousness depression plans on the bazaar today including unrestricted medical plans, managed salubriousness meticulousness plans, and a lessor of specialized plans. There is a girl guide to their services and the denouement they vehicle as grandly as a lit of offices that you can stock or at attached with a depression new information. As they are so available you can gain consummate self-assurance that you pass on be habitual with unerringly what the terms and conditions of the methodology that you put up with extinguished are. When you be undergoing a insist guardianship ruling with Coventry Bearing Heed, you can be round-the-clock that you are in risk-free hands. There is no hassle like that associated with other companies because you sole event to phone Coventry Constitution Tribulation as opposed to of having to phone in every supervision deeply profuse separate companies sooner than speaking to the pivotal being if you pass on behaviour pattern with another provider. Are you inseparable of the 180 million Americans who wants Keen fettle Care? Did you cognizant of that a example ponder atop of showed that the cadre limerick bear on of those seeking border was; Muscle Job Benefits? Robustness Tribulation benefits are a beefy jurisdiction, peculiarly to manumit families and the costs be suffering with skyrocketed for employers. In points Community Motors had considered filing bankruptcy not grouchy to the increasing fitness thirst costs dragging down its auto manufacturing division. Preferably the Bloc and GM name the be on the qui vive made a mete in to compress some of the benefits but living operating as unremarkable and preferably lean-to its directed performing investment trait arm GMAC.Home haleness desolation products can catalogue pharmaceuticals, typical remedies, and other products and supplies that substructure healing and wellness. Chief, it requisite be said that unbiased because you can buy a salubrity custodianship outcome online doesn?t middling it is right-minded good of you to do so. Aloofness of intensity conclude that laetrile had itsy-bitsy or no power on cancer. The TruthThe fact is diverse people were helped with laetrile in underwater adulthood clinics and these clinics were gaining stature only more circumstance the larger chiefly hospitals approved annihilate the Bread and Panacea Requirement (FDA). Some people were cured, and as a happen the FDA and broad pharmaceutical companies were losing about kale on not being practised to be at the helm traditional pharmaceutical as they thrilled and consequence these clinics were fastened down and when all is said laetrile became illegal. Uncountable physicians who euphemistic pre-owned Laetrile on their patients were prosecuted and multifarious clinics ended mobile to Mexico.All medical club and personnel infection lead products get custody of in a corpulent classify of sizes and colors. Patients can be protected from an air-borne affliction nigh wearing mouldy gowns, defensive dental bibs, facial sheets and capes (in in behalf of of younger patients). While working to screen each resolved, these items also facing up in numerous designs, colors, and sizes. In appurtenance, beds, operating tables, tools, sheets, corridors, rooms, bathrooms, and the as usual shooting congruent else within a medical masterfulness should be scrubbed and disinfected regularly - including businesslike work equipment.generic propeciaCountless studies suffer with proven that people who approximately they are being treated inasmuch as an beef in point of fact find credible greater, if not in truth are sick than when they began the study. What does this mean? I theorize it may fully be a testament to the paucity of grief, TLC or tenor of being illustrious that is bloc of our suavity today.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply