|Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras|
Need Service Manual - Self Clean Blew Fuses
Model Number: KEBS207DBL6 Brand: Kitchen Aid Age: 5 - 10 years
After a self-clean the upper oven locked and the control panel went dead.
I suspect I have two issues related to the thermal Cut Off in back of oven and thermal fuse related to the control panel. (Already checked the circuit breaker.)
1) Do you think I my assumptions are correct?
2) I replaced the fuse behind the control panel, turned on power but control panel doesn't come on. Should it have? I haven't replaced the CTO yet.
3) The fuse connection to the control panel itself doesn't "snap" when I connect it. How do I know it is secure?
4) Are there two thermal cut offs, one for each oven?
5) Can I get a hold of a service manual to help guide me through the repair?
Ads By Google
Last edited by solonsga : 11-07-2009 at 08:12 AM.
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.
powered by AppliancePartsPros.com
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Need Service Manual||chillers11||Refrigerator & Freezer Repair||0||02-10-2010 09:36 AM|
|Service Manual Help||zizik||Washer Repair||3||11-28-2009 03:34 PM|
|Service Manual||gaterman||Washer Repair||4||11-16-2009 05:30 PM|
|How To Get Service Manual||TIMMO||Washer Repair||4||03-23-2009 01:19 PM|