Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
JRR4948  
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2016 11:55:04 AM(UTC)
JRR4948

Groups: Registered

Jennair WW30430B Double Wall oven Error code FC. Checked all wire harnesses and they have continuity. When I unplug J7 Double control harness brown - (Goes from PWB to Auxiliary board) the top oven works perfect yet the touch pad for the bottom oven does nothing. Cannot turn on bottom oven only top . Leads me to believe the touch panel is good. (please comment) When I reinstall the J7 brown harness I get an FC error code within 5 seconds. I checked continuity on the J7 harness and it is good. As well with other harness' J1 and J2. This model has a single touch panel for both ovens (unfortunately) ,Main PRB, Auxiliary board, and the Clock timer. Nothing looks bad however the issue happened after a power surge years ago and only the top oven has been in use since. Want to get bottom oven working - Please advise what I should look for. One site said to install a noise suppression kit however would this not allow the bottom oven part of the touch panel to not engage whatsoever? Thank you very much...JRR
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.