Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Joe Gemmill  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 1, 2014 6:02:50 PM(UTC)
Joe Gemmill

Groups: Registered

I understand and experienced, the thermal fuse WILL fail, the first time you use the self-clean cycle. Repairman pulled the oven, replaced the fuse and now the control panel works, but pre-heat default at 350 will only go DOWN below that level, with EITHER up or down arrow. Each time you touch the pad, it goes DOWN 5 degrees. (So you can't go to 375, 400+ etc.)
The timer signal is now a barely audible beeeep. I have looked on the internet and understand there MAY be yet ANOTHER fuse ON the control board, but have not yet pulled the board.
1.) Is there truly a fuse on the board?
2.)Will that correct the temp control failure?
3.)And it appears the circuit board itself is NOT AVAILABLE. Is that so, or is there some old stock out there?

Thanks,
Joe from Kalamazoo:)
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.