Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mrv777  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:31:08 AM(UTC)
mrv777

Groups: Registered

Hello,

We have an LG wall oven showing an F9 code (oven not heating).
I pulled the oven out followed some information here:
http://forum.appliancepartspros...174-lg-wall-oven-f9.html

I tested all the parts and everything looked good. I put the oven back in the wall, and Whiola, it worked!! I was guessing it was a loose wire.

Of course, about two weeks later, we were using the broiler on it and all of a sudden it seemed to stop heating even though it said it was. We tried both the broil and the bake and neither one seem to do anything anymore again. The lower oven works perfectly (except for a thermostat exploding about a month ago :eek: ). The top oven seems to do nothing again though. I'm guessing it's a loose wire or bad circuit board, but it seems so odd that it was working and then all of a sudden it stopped again, right in the middle of being used. Any guesses? LG won't do anything about it because we bought the house with the oven in there and the local repair company won't touch LG products :(
I tried turning the breaker off for about 15 minutes to the oven, to try and reset it, but it made no difference.

Thanks in advance for any help
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.