Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DarrenG  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 24, 2014 8:15:20 PM(UTC)
DarrenG

Groups: Registered

Hello,

I currently own a Kenmore Elite 970-698131 (Frigidaire) stove. The dual radiant burner element (left side) is partially burnt out as the front no longer works, only the bridge and top.

I've been looking for the replacement burner 316235301/316235300 but it goes for around $300 plus tax here. I don't really want to shell out that much on an old stove as I'd rather wait a bit to save a little more and buy a new stove. Just don't have the money right now to buy a high end one again.

I've been looking around online and have found a similar version 316280700/316280701 that's about half the cost and about $80 used... They look to be roughly the same size and have the same general location for hookups. I was just wondering if this would work in the stove? or if any other cheaper elements would? As I really like my stove and would rather keep it a bit longer then settle and get a new lower end stainless as that's all I can afford right now.

Thank-you
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.