Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Artana  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2008 1:45:03 PM(UTC)
Artana

Groups: Registered

This one stopped just a few minutes shy of the end of the 3 1/2 hour cycle, so the door is locked shut. This happened before, years ago and some part was replaced and the oven worked. Another thread with a similar but not exactly the same model showed a need to test with some sensor ? to determine if a thermal fuse needs replacing. I didn't know if this likely applied to mine and if so, how do I track down the part? Plus, how do I get the door to open?

I also have the plastic/rubbery cover for the controls that is partially detached when cool I believe this was a result of the oven heat fromt the cleaning cycle. It looks like it should be able to be "glued" back but I don't know what to use?

Last, when cleaning the oven the old fashioned way-with a spray, some of the spray ran in through the oven door and onto the glass and I would like to get that cleaned. If this oven is worth saving is there an easy way to get to the glass to clean it?

That's all I have :):)

Thanks for any and all help
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.