Appliance Repair Forum

Appliance Repair Forum (
-   Oven Repair (including Ranges and Cooktops) (
-   -   Gas orfice (

Rwsq 11-21-2013 12:11 PM

Gas orfice
Purchased new safety valve regulator removed old took off orfice has markings lp with arrow on way and on other side it has nat with arrow facing other way. Does arrow indicate gas flow? For LP do I put arrow going with the flow of gas?

Appliance Ninja 11-21-2013 01:39 PM

That plug compresses a spring in the regulator, so if you are using LP, make sure the plug side that says LP is up. The plug is not directional, it is just there to compress the spring, so the way the arrow is sitting is irrelevant.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17