Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
srozing  
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 20, 2013 9:15:34 AM(UTC)
srozing

Groups: Registered

My convection fan is not spinning when I run convection mode. It came with the house and I'm not sure if it ever worked. There is no voltage across the fan. I traced it back up to the PCB (Stamped with electrolux es52x_36x). Anyways I was checking the board over and something obvious jumped out. There is a wiring harness on there with three spots in it. I'll attach a picture of the harness plugged in and unplugged. There are three hookups - Broil, Bake, Conv - and there is no wire plugged into the Conv spot. So am I completely missing a wire that should be hooked into there, and if so how do I find where it should go so that I can add one in? The only other wire on the board with the same interface that would push into the wiring harness is also shown in the picture at left plugged into a spot labelled P5 / LX. I figured this might be the ticket so I unplugged the wiring harness and stuck it on the conv spot and fired it up with no love.

Any help greatly appreciated.. thanks!

Steve
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.