Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dspearce  
#1 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2013 9:26:17 AM(UTC)
dspearce

Groups: Registered

The oven control panel WB27T10460 seems to be bad, as it beeps for baking times or probes or both at odd times while doing normal baking. The oven was also turning itself off so I replaced the sensor. It now stays on, but still beeps, so I replaced the control panel with the recommended "replacement part" WB27T10595. Although the harness pieces matched up, it would not come on and none of the buttons responded. The display looks different enough that I wonder how it can be compatible. I hooked the old part back up and it powered up and I'm cooking with the beeping. Do I need to make some adjustments to get the replacement part to power up, or do you have a source for the actual part number WB27T10460? Thanks.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

HumboldtRepairMan  
#2 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2013 4:41:29 PM(UTC)
HumboldtRepairMan

Your model number is invalid.........look inside the unit at the bottom drawer or on the back of the unit for help. Don't go by what your manual says is the model number it's missing digits or is wrong.
dspearce  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2013 7:58:55 AM(UTC)
dspearce

Originally Posted by: HumboldtRepairMan Go to Quoted Post
Your model number is invalid.........look inside the unit at the bottom drawer or on the back of the unit for help. Don't go by what your manual says is the model number it's missing digits or is wrong.

Thank you for your reply. The model number is from the unit and I double checked it. It is a JT965-30" Double Wall Oven. I noticed when double checking the info that it was manufactured in March 2003. So although it was claimed to be installed by prior homeowner within the last 5 years it is older than that.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply