Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
tbl01  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2013 5:37:51 PM(UTC)
tbl01

Groups: Registered

So I could use some guidance with trouble shooting a oven issue.
Basically oven stopped working. If I turn on bake I hear a very light click and it goes into preheat mode, and bounces back from preheat to bake( which I think it does all the time until it reaches the pre-set temp, then stays omn bake but not sure)
I replaced the ignitor once a few years back. I purchased a cheaper one( one that you have to cut and use the old connections) and replaced it.

I restarted it into bake mode it seemed to turn on the gas but no ignitor so I shut it off. I tried it again mutiple times, but it acts as it did before just stays in preheat mode.

Amps on one lead read on bake mode was at 0.12 amps which doesnt seem right. I wondering if I got a bad ignnitor and need to repalce it with the same one I purchased here last go around?

If its connected not in bake mode what should be the ohms? The ignitor sticker reads 3.3v and 3.6 amps same as the valve. In addition if I turn the power off and back on on get 014 with a code underneath it GAS 0600 34 001, and the it goes into setting the clock.
Thanks for any help.
Greg
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.