Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Rmh756  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2013 6:31:39 AM(UTC)
Rmh756

Groups: Registered

While removing the latch on the above oven, I noticed the oven light went out and then the pf code. I reinstalled the latch and everything on the keypad worked but neither the oven or microwave would heat up and the oven light would not come on when I opened the door. I purchased and installed a new latch and nothing changed. After checking out this site it was suggested that the microcomputer may have shorted out. I sent it off to be rebuilt. When I reinstalled it nothing worked and I got the e1f2 code so I got a new key pad from you guys. Installed it and we are back to ground zero. Everything works on the keypad but no oven light, the elements will not come on and the microwave will not heat. I even tried the self clean mode and got the self clean latch will not lock code. Any ideas on this one? It all started with removing the latch. I also checked voltage at the microcomputer for the bake and broil elements and it showed 244v???

Thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.