Discuss

Amana F4 CODE

in

Oven Repair (including Ranges and Cooktops)

. "

I got this nice stove from craiglist....because i couldnt afford a new one.its only about 4-5 yrs old... But alas.....Of

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > Oven Repair (including Ranges and Cooktops) » Amana F4 CODE

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2013, 10:25 AM

ZEPPY is on a distinguished road
Post Amana F4 CODE
Brand: Amana   Age: Less than 1 year   

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

I got this nice stove from craiglist....because i couldnt afford a new one.its only about 4-5 yrs old...

But alas.....Of course somthing has to go wrong with it.
Anyway..Its actually...Saying...AN F4 effor. ..Which means the heating sensor.
Seems like they tryed to replace it once before.i looked close....O_O
Not sure why they didnt tell me but alas i didnt ask!!!! ...
So...I have to repair heating sensor?? Will i have to keep replacing?? or just once???
I dont have the guys number......!!

I mean it seems to be cooking still...Temp is set too....290 because im cookin a roast..if i open the oven door though...it does beep. ....I keep hearing CLICKS...click click click..like the oven turning on...and off....trying to ...stablize the heating inside oven.... I just dont want the thing to blow up or somthing ..It just started beeping i cooked things in this before...But...ahhhhh so anyway...My question is.....YOU think the F4 ERROR is the only thing wrong with it????

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.