|Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras|
Dacor Double Wall Oven
Model Number: ecd230sbk Brand: Dacor Age: 5 - 10 years
Upper oven has following condition:
- lower butterfly heating element does not heat (tried bake, convection bake, pure convection)
- Upper heating element appears to heat and work just fine
- Convection element seems to heat fine (though I do not know how to confirm)
- Oven is not usable as it never reaches baking temp
- No other issues noted - lights all work / display works
- Removed cover plate and hit reset button behind locking mech. Did not hear or feel click.
- Purchased a new butterfly heating element and installed it - same condition (no heat)
NOTE: Lower oven seems to work fine. I have used self-clean cycle a few times over the years, but not often. I plan never to use it again.
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.
powered by AppliancePartsPros.com
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|dacor double wall oven lite inop||cfilice||Oven Repair (including Ranges and Cooktops)||28||04-27-2013 03:10 PM|
|Dacor double wall oven burning food||miwright||Oven Repair (including Ranges and Cooktops)||0||11-05-2011 10:17 AM|
|Dacor Double Wall Oven door removal||CatsR||Oven Repair (including Ranges and Cooktops)||0||12-27-2010 12:52 PM|
|Dacor double wall oven - can't reset clock||larryhav||Oven Repair (including Ranges and Cooktops)||0||07-02-2010 12:24 PM|
|Dacor double wall oven||balm||Oven Repair (including Ranges and Cooktops)||0||09-29-2009 01:05 PM|