Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Malcolm Phillips  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2013 4:40:27 PM(UTC)
Malcolm Phillips

Groups: Registered

Our Thermador SC302ZS double oven has had two displays replaced by our local repair service due to dim readout display. I purchased the 702451 double oven kits from you guys to repair myself and not pay $700 plus for the repair. Before replacing the circuit board I noted where all wires were placed by taking several pictures of the board before removing. I turned the main breaker off to the oven before removing any wires. I removed and checked the board against the new board and All connections were identical. I installed the new board then removed the LED display and checked it against the new display. I noticed that the new board had a 6 pin connection that the original board does not have, therefore no wires in the oven to connect to this connection. I installed the display as the display face was identical and obviously for a double oven. Once installed I powered up the oven and found that the oven interior lights were on and can't be turned off by pushing the light button. I tried all functions and both ovens operate perfectly on bake and broil settings. However clean cycles will not work. The original display was manufactured by Invensys Controls with a number 100-01044-02 and a CN 5020009942.
Do you have any idea why the oven light will not turn off and cleaning will not operate?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.