Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kitchenaidsuperbadouble  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2012 8:34:18 AM(UTC)
kitchenaidsuperbadouble

Groups: Registered

My oven isn't working. It's like it's not getting any power. I've tried pressing and holding down the start button for 5 seconds and nothing hasppens. We took the face off and loosened all the nuts and then tightened them still nothing. We took the ribbon to the mother board off and put it back and still nothing. Unclipped the connections and reconnected them and still no power to the electric control panel

Can someone helpme:)
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Simon / APP Team  
#2 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2012 4:45:29 PM(UTC)
Simon / APP Team

Groups: APP Team

Hi.

There is inline thermal fuse located on the white neutral wire connected to the P4 plug pin#1 of the control board.Check it's continuity with the multimeter. If it's open - replace it.

Fuse Part number: 4456654
Part number: 4456654

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Oven parts for Whirlpool KEBS207DBL2 - AppliancePartsPros.com

Post the results.

Simon.
kitchenaidsuperbadouble  
#3 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 3:28:38 AM(UTC)
kitchenaidsuperbadouble

Groups: Registered

Simon, thank you for your response. We took the whole oven apart and cleaned it up, all the plastic connector and wires put it back together an it still didn't work. We checked the volts coming out of the electrical box and found the readings were good. We went back to the stove and the readings kept jumping around so we took off the plug to find the wight wire had come undone. The holidays are coming and we were very close to buying another stove. Thank God we didn't give up. This is an older oven and they don't sell the motherboard for it anymore. If anyone knows where to get the mother board rebuilt please let me know. My stove is in immaculate condition and if the mother board was to go I definately would want to get it rebuilt.

John and Angela

Originally Posted by: Simon / APP Team Go to Quoted Post
Hi.

There is inline thermal fuse located on the white neutral wire connected to the P4 plug pin#1 of the control board.Check it's continuity with the multimeter. If it's open - replace it.

Fuse Part number: 4456654
Part number: 4456654

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Oven parts for Whirlpool KEBS207DBL2 - AppliancePartsPros.com

Post the results.

Simon.
Simon / APP Team  
#4 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 11:42:02 AM(UTC)
Simon / APP Team

Groups: APP Team

I'm glad that you where able to fix the problem.
Don't worry about the mother board now, let us know if you ever need it.

Simon.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply