Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
julesygirl  
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2012 5:28:25 PM(UTC)
julesygirl

Groups: Registered

please help...i have a kitchen aid superba slide in electric stove with the regular/convection oven..the control lock function will not turn off so i can use the stove. i used the self cleaning mode on the oven a couple days ago for the first time in ages...it seemed to get so hot it actually has ruined some of my expensive thermafoil cabinet doors that were beside it..the outer coating has separated from the wood cabinet itself and the corner of 1 drawer is actually brownish and burned..anyway about 30 mins from the end of the cleaning cycle i canceled the self clean function when i saw how hot the oven was...the oven took a couple hours to unlock it's door itself..but i then used the oven afterward with no problem..at the end of the night when it was fairly cooled off i locked the control panel as i usually do with no problem...went to unlock it tonight to cook dinner and it won't do anything..usually it makes a beep when u push down the number 3 button on the control panel to unlock it after u open the stove door to the first notch...no noise now..although the red control lock words will blink occasionally on the display panel as u hold the button down..it words stay on the control panel and the oven never unlocks what to do
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.