Jenn-air Range Cooktop Removal
How To Remove The Cooktop? Thanks Riverman45
1. Remove power from unit.
2. Remove air grill, filter, grill grates, aeration pan and cartridges (select models).
3. Remove screws from plenum area at front of opening.
4. Open oven door and remove screws securing maintop to oven chassis, located on the bottom of control panel and along the outside edges of the maintop.
5. Remove cartridge receptacles and grill pans (select models).
6. Label and disconnect wiring to elements (select models).
7. Remove screws securing element mounting brackets to maintop assembly (select models).
8. Gently remove elements from mounting brackets to prevent damage to glass top (select models).
9.Reverse procedure to reinstall maintop assembly.
Here are the breakdown diagrams and Parts for Jenn-Air JES9800AAW Range - AppliancePartsPros.com
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:29 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.