Discuss

Kenmore Triple Task Gas Range

in

Oven Repair (including Ranges and Cooktops)

. "

The triple task oven doesn't work-was used twice and from time to time the gas oven just shuts off and

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > Oven Repair (including Ranges and Cooktops) » Kenmore Triple Task Gas Range

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-14-2009, 04:07 PM

redhead01 is on a distinguished road
Default Kenmore Triple Task Gas Range
Brand: Kenmore   Age: 1 - 5 years   

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

The triple task oven doesn't work-was used twice and from time to time the gas oven just shuts off and it reads PF.

Have to restart the oven. The triple task oven light comes on but then nothing happens in the oven.

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Old 08-14-2009, 04:08 PM

redhead01 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhead01 View Post
The triple task oven doesn't work-was used twice and from time to time the gas oven just shuts off and it reads PF.

Have to restart the oven. The triple task oven light comes on but then nothing happens in the oven.

You may send any help to dkkasper@comcast.net as well. Thank you.
Old 10-03-2009, 08:05 PM

redm3128 is on a distinguished road
Default mine also

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhead01 View Post
You may send any help to dkkasper@comcast.net as well. Thank you.
I purchsed Kenmore triple Task Range 3 years ago. I used the bottom oven 1-2 times and then the fuse burnt out and Sears sent a repairman over to replace it. This was done a few times. The last time the repairman told me to just buy the fuses and put it in myself.
This range is a waste of money! I will never buy Kenmore again.
To put in the fuse, you need to pull out the oven, take off the back and go inside the back to insert it. This you need to do every 2nd time you use it. I gave up!!! What a WASTE of $1200.00!!
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.