Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
pwunsch3544  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2012 11:54:50 AM(UTC)
pwunsch3544

Groups: Registered

When I push the UP?Down button the vent raises, the blower motor starts immediately in the hi speed mode. When the vent completes its travel the blower motor continues in the hi speed mode. The fan light is on hi. If i press another speed.
, the light changes but the fan speed is still on hi. If I touch of off button the fan will stop. I have checked the limit switches and they are working. I have replace the man circuit board and nothing changed. I just changed the keypad touch buttons with a new one. I have read the Dacor service note about the wiring terminal touching the heat sink on the main board. It is not. I did do Vent PCB diagnosis and there is no voltage across L2 and N2 when the vent is in the down position and the fan motor is disconnected. The service not says there should be 120 V. I check all other wiring, input, ground ect. and it seems to be correct. Any ideas. I am running out of options. Thanks Paul
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.