Discuss

Electrolux Range Error code 15

in

Oven Repair (including Ranges and Cooktops)

. "

Has anyone figured this electrolux E15 error problem yet? Mine just started beeping and showing e15 yesterday . My range

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > Oven Repair (including Ranges and Cooktops) » Electrolux Range Error code 15

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-25-2013, 09:13 AM

Kurtographer is on a distinguished road

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

Has anyone figured this electrolux E15 error problem yet?
Mine just started beeping and showing e15 yesterday . My range is 1 1/2 years

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Old 09-26-2013, 09:09 AM

Default Help. E15 error

Anyone????!
Old 02-25-2014, 11:01 AM
Expert

Jerry / APP Team is on a distinguished road

The manufacturers' F15 code is referring to a failed main control. Be aware before replacing that costly part that there is a resettable fuse that could have tripped. This will cause the exact same code to pop up but replacing the main control will not correct the issue if the fuse needs to be reset. It is depriving the board of one leg of 120Vac and the board "thinks" it has a problem so it will set the code.
Old 05-04-2014, 08:31 PM

H in OH is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Cooktop Error E15

Has anyone found a working solution for the infamous E15 error? My Electrolux induction cooktop within a slide-in range started giving this error.

Note that the error is in the induction cooktop only, not the oven unit. The oven still works just fine, even while the cooktop controls show the E15 error. It seems that most help offered in this thread has been for the E15 and/or F15 errors reported by the oven section of the control panel, which appears to be the source of most of the confusion and wasted part replacements.

Thanks,
---H
Old 05-05-2014, 07:25 AM
Expert

Hello H in OH,
I was able to locate this in a service guide:
E15 Failure Mode - Internal ESEC error or Signal loss between ESEC
30 UIB and ESEC relay board.
1. Check harness and connections between connector P6 of ESEC30 UIB to
connector J2 of ESEC relay board. Repair or replace harness as needed.
2.. If connection and harness are good, then replace ESEC relay board.
3. If error remains replace ESEC30 UIB.
4. If the previous steps do not resolve the failure replace the TST panel.
Old 05-05-2014, 08:42 AM

Default Electrolux garbage

I found no solution to the Error, my Electrolux range went into the landfill last week unfortunately.
I wrote Electrolux and told them to put an engineer on the problem for a day to save the bad press. I guess they don't care.
ELECTROLUX SUCKS!

kurt dahle
Old 05-18-2014, 08:53 PM

H in OH is on a distinguished road
Default Found the culprit

I found the manual as Jerry stated above shortly after my last post. The ESEC-UIB (electronic surface element control user interface board) was somehow bad. An E15 in the burner controls indicates a self test failure of the ESEC board. I replaced the ESEC-UIB board which is located just under the front control panel. Range works just fine now.

Thanks!
---H
Old 06-23-2014, 10:32 PM

timmotinguyen is on a distinguished road

My range electrolux show E 15 as error. Ordered ESEC UIB from Sear website and I just replaced with the new board like 30 minutes ago. You know what... yay.... E15 dissappear. It works. Took me like 25 minutes to sign up to post the answer to the world.
Old 07-26-2014, 09:52 AM

Tlee35 is on a distinguished road

I am also getting the E15 code. How did you get to the part that you replaced? I just had a guy here trying to open up stove top, he took out a bunch of screws that appeared to be holding the top down, but couldn't get the top to lift up or the front cover to come off, or anything
Old 07-28-2014, 05:22 AM
Expert

Hello Tlee35,
I found this information in the manual. Please let me know if it is not applicable to your unit.

The procedure for servicing the smooth glass cooktop and surface elements is similar to other Electrolux manufactured ranges. The front of the cooktop can be lifted by removing the screws that secure it to the range chassis.
Note: The exact quantity and position of the screws can vary between models.
Once these screws have been removed slide the entire cooktop assembly forward approximately three inches to disengage the hinge tabs found on each side of the cooktop from the slot in the backguard assembly.
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.