Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
iouri  
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2007 1:03:41 PM(UTC)
iouri

Groups: Registered

Hi I have Amana Electric stove, recently it refused to reply to any command on the glass fron panel related to bake, conv or broil . all other functions (Timer, light,) are fine and it appers the the glass touch panel functions properly.
I checked the boards, they look fine no visual evidences of something went wrong.
I called repair service and technitian recommended to replace the stove, I prefer to find a faulty part and replace it.

Please kindly advice
Iouri.
ZRTC8500E Amana
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

kawfeeman  
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2007 4:02:54 PM(UTC)
kawfeeman

Groups: Senior Expert

turn off power for a few minutes and then restart ... post s# for other info..
sreeve  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2008 1:39:05 PM(UTC)
sreeve

I have nothing working on the oven and no electric to anywhere on the stove. This is a GE stove - Make JGBP30WEA5WW I ordered the part from Appliance parts pro - part #WB27K10143 - oRDER # 275027 tHE PART THAT THEY SAID WAS THE ORIGINAL PART WAS wb27k10050. When I received the control board and compare it to the one that is on the stove originally they are different. Are they compatible? The one that is original ahs all four wires going in a row across and the replacement one has them wires going in diferent place on the board. It has broil, bake and line on both but in different places and the other name for the other place the other wire goes is different named on them. I did not hook the part up yet. Is this the correct board to use? Thanks Sandy
sreeve  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2008 1:58:28 PM(UTC)
sreeve

:) I had purchased part # WB27K10143 form appliance parts pro and this part looks different than the one originally on the stove, is this part compatible to thsi stove. The wires that hook up are in a row on the original and on the part I purchased they are not. It has broil, bake and line but the other word is not hte same on the boards.
Thank You Sandy
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply