Discuss

Oven not working after self cleaning cycle

in

Oven Repair (including Ranges and Cooktops)

. "

I discovered that the control panel slowly goes bad. I had to replace my control panel ($321.00) and all works

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > Oven Repair (including Ranges and Cooktops) » Oven not working after self cleaning cycle

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 05:04 AM

rescue_dog01 is on a distinguished road

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

I discovered that the control panel slowly goes bad. I had to replace my control panel ($321.00) and all works great. Hope this helps.

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Old 02-04-2011, 04:29 PM

Marc_Ren is on a distinguished road
Exclamation whirlpool RBS305PDB6

I am trying to help a friend with his oven problem, It is a whirlpool RBS305PDB6 and the other day he used the self clean option and after that the oven will no longer bake or broil, any ideas?
Old 02-04-2011, 05:08 PM
Senior Expert
APP Volunteer

Gene has a brilliant futureGene has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc_Ren View Post
I am trying to help a friend with his oven problem, It is a whirlpool RBS305PDB6 and the other day he used the self clean option and after that the oven will no longer bake or broil, any ideas?
Most likely the problem is a bad (open) oven thermal shut down fuse. It is on the back of the oven and is shown as #37 on the diagram.

The oven has to be removed from the cabinet for the repair.

- The oven thermal shut down fuse Part number: AP3885687

Part number: AP3885687

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for WHIRLPOOL RBS305PDB6 | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.

Order Appliance Parts with 365-Day Hassle Free Return Policy - AppliancePartsPros.com
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.