Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
borg389  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2011 3:10:10 PM(UTC)
borg389

Groups: Registered

The oven just stopped heating while I was baking something, possibly when I started using the range too. I'm guessing it's the ignitor, but I'm not even positive that it's not a pilot light model. I can't seem to find anything on this model using google. The range works though, and the burners on that does have pilot lights I believe. I took off the bottom of oven, (the part that lifts out between the broiler and the regular oven), and I see a couple of things there, including what could be what looks like an ignitor, but it's not glowing.

Also, the oven is actually a dual oven. The bottom oven is what won't heat up. The top unit, above the range(burners?), is a smaller oven. This unit has 3 timer dials which I never use, but one is for the bottom, one is marked stop and one is marked start. The weird thing is that this oven uses a pilot light. I haven't been able to use this oven for years because it won't turn on, but the pilot light IS on. I just have been using the bottom one.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.