Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Z8Dave  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2011 8:06:31 AM(UTC)
Z8Dave

Groups: Registered

I have replaced the relay board and thermal sensor and the convection bake still will not heat Bake works and convection roast works, just not convection bake. Is there anything else that it could be? I had this done by a service company and now they are not returning my calls. They said they had no idea why it wasn't working?? I am in about $600 in parts and still no working convection bake. Called Thermador(as we used the company that they gave us for service, but who they now don't use!) and they just recommended another "approved" service company! This has been going on for 4 months and still no satisfaction! I don't want to have to pay for another service call and was told by the company that they recommended that if they have to replace a part that the first company put in it wouldn't be warranted. Any ideas of what could be the problem? Anything that I could replace or check before I sink any more money in this oven?
Thanks in advance for any help!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.