Discuss

bottom heating elemnet

in

Oven Repair (including Ranges and Cooktops)

. "

I ordered a replacement heating element for my kitchenaid, model KESC307 electric stove but do not know how to install

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > Oven Repair (including Ranges and Cooktops) » bottom heating elemnet

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 09:31 AM

leonbeaudin is on a distinguished road
Default bottom heating elemnet
Brand: Kitchen Aid   Age: 5 - 10 years   

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

I ordered a replacement heating element for my kitchenaid, model KESC307 electric stove but do not know how to install it. The stove liner is seamless on the bottom and the acess panel in the drawer does not show the element. Is there access behind the stove?? (mine has a ceramic floor tile issue to get it out)

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Old 03-29-2009, 02:53 PM
Senior Expert
APP Volunteer

Gene has a brilliant futureGene has a brilliant future

Looks like the oven floor is not removable. There are two possible ways to access the Bake element.

1. Remove the side panel

or

2. Remove the rear panel.

Unfortunately in both cases you have to pull the range out of the wall.

I would recommend to use the instructions from one of our previous posts whirlpool element replacement first.

Here are the break down diagrams and Replacement parts for WHIRLPOOL KESC307BAL1 | AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene.

Order Appliance Parts with 365-Day Hassle Free Return Policy - AppliancePartsPros.com
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.