Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
JohnArrighi  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 23, 2009 1:55:17 PM(UTC)
JohnArrighi

Groups: Registered

Hello. I, too, have a Bosch oven that has stopped working. It is a free-standing gas range model HGS255UC, about 4 years old. The cooktop and broiler are fine and the display looks like all is normal but the oven burner never lights. I am assuming it is the igniter, but before I replace it I have a couple of questions. I opened up the back but did not find any breakers to re-set. Are there any I am missing? Also, there is a main circuit board in the back with a red LED that is flashing (about one second on and one second off). It is only labeled as "LED 1." Does this signify something??? The igniter itself looks like your P/N AP4012072 except that the two wires terminate in individual spade connectors rather than a single connector. Thank you for any assistance.
- John
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.