Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dons15529  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2009 6:56:21 PM(UTC)
dons15529

Groups: Registered

large oven of thermadore dual fuel oven doesn't heat.Local repairman came to look at it and after his second visit has not only unsuccessfully repaired my large oven but has somehow made other problems with functions of the stove. Like the gas burners no longer work. Upon further inspection of the range there are many wires disconnected and the wiring diagram that came with the stove (I've kept it taped it in the kick plate all these years) is gone and when asked this non repair person of the whereabouts of the schematics was told it was never there!! Will not return calls and no one else will touch the stove without the Complete Schematics. Especially me, and at this point I will not call another repair shop. I do however have an electrician friend who I trust willing to help me. I have already spent $331. in unneeded parts with the idiot who has destroyed my stove. I have seen the diagrams you have online but they are unreadable and blurred once blown up enough to see. Can you please help me?
Thanks, Don S.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.