Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
bthlonewolf  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 8, 2011 6:58:37 PM(UTC)
bthlonewolf

Groups: Registered

My back right burner seldom clicks/ignites when knob is turned on -- sometimes it does. When turning it on, gas will flow, and if turn on any other knob, it will light since all ignitors spark when a knob is turned (except this one knob).

It's an XLO burner. I just replaced the potentiometers as the XLO burners weren't working -- however, before we did this, we remember having the same issue with that burner sometimes not lighting.

Any pointers? The other 3 knobs/burners work fine, and again, sometimes this one will work, but I'd say it only works 30% of the time. Sometimes when turned on, it will light after about 5 - 10 seconds.

Thanks much!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.