Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
batman15  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2009 8:29:28 AM(UTC)
batman15

Groups: Registered

I want to buy a gas burner base (part # AP4098018), but I need to know if the part includes the ignitor electrode. Your web site picture of the part doesn't clearly show the electrode, the picture shows top and bottom (and what appears to be the top and bottom tips of the electrode) but there is no side view to clearly see that an electrode is included. The picture of the bottom of the burner base does show the screw and mounting plate of the electrode, but I need to know if this part does in fact include the ignitor electrode.

Thanks for your assistance.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

ApplianceJunk  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2009 9:53:03 AM(UTC)
ApplianceJunk

Groups: Senior Expert

Hi,

I don't work for Appliancepartspros so I can't say for sure, but looking at the photo it sure looks like it's included.

It would have been nice to have a view of the side on this part so we could see it better. :)

If you don't get the reply here that your looking for you may want to try calling them to ask before you order it.
batman15  
#3 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2009 10:01:11 AM(UTC)
batman15

Groups: Registered

Thanks for the quick response. Just like you, it appears there is an electrode on the burner base.

I quess I will get back with AppliancePartsPro rep and have them pull the actual part to see if it has the electrode attached.

Thanks again for your assistance.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply