Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
GerryinBelleRiver  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2009 4:40:15 PM(UTC)
GerryinBelleRiver

Groups: Registered

Does anyone know where I can get a repair manual for my dual fuel range or alternately can anyone tell me how to remove the blower, it's making a big racket when I turn the oven on.

Thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

TechnicianBrian  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2009 5:22:23 PM(UTC)
TechnicianBrian

Groups: Senior Expert

The blower is located in the back (as you probably already know from the noise) and requires a bunch of screws to be removed to get to it. I have this same range in my training kitchen and will take some photos tomorrow and will post to give you a bit of a visual reference.
GerryinBelleRiver  
#3 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2009 5:04:00 AM(UTC)
GerryinBelleRiver

Thanks brian, that will be much appreciated
TechnicianBrian  
#4 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2009 2:58:53 PM(UTC)
TechnicianBrian

Groups: Senior Expert

Well I took the blower out of my test kitchen oven (first time I had to do that) and I hope yours is easier to do. The early models required less contortions than the new ones so I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. The process to get to the blower is pull the unit out so you can get behind it and remove the screws (4 each) holding both cross braces in place. Then remove all the screws holding the center back panel on and remove it. Then there is a panel just above the center panel that runs from side to side and had the gas and electrical connections running through it. This panel needs to come out which will expose the blower. If you are lucky, the blower is held in place with four screws that you will be looking at. If yours is like mine, there are three screws in top and two screws on the bottom that come up from under the blower. You will need a small ratchet to get to these. It looks like four screws under the blower, but only the front to need to be removed. Then change everything and put it back together. I also took some photos that are rather large, so if you contact me at my website I can email them to you.
GerryinBelleRiver  
#5 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2009 3:34:18 PM(UTC)
GerryinBelleRiver

Thanks again Brain. Sounds pretty straight forward altough time consuming. If I have any problems I will PM you for the pics.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply