Appliance Repair Forum

Appliance Repair Forum (http://forum.appliancepartspros.com/)
-   Oven Repair (including Ranges and Cooktops) (http://forum.appliancepartspros.com/oven-repair-including-ranges-cooktops/)
-   -   Frigidaire Range (http://forum.appliancepartspros.com/oven-repair-including-ranges-cooktops/253989-frigidaire-range.html)

bigg2367 06-22-2011 01:19 PM

Frigidaire Range

The eletric igniters for all 4 top burners stopped working. The burners can be lit with a lighter. Today 1 of the burners lit like it supposed to but the others would not. Any ideas?? Im kinda scratching my head at this point!! Thanks.

Joe / APP Team 06-22-2011 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigg2367 (Post 470604)
The eletric igniters for all 4 top burners stopped working. The burners can be lit with a lighter. Today 1 of the burners lit like it supposed to but the others would not. Any ideas?? Im kinda scratching my head at this point!! Thanks.

Big G,

First thing,

Check and clean all the burner bases and areas aroung the burners.
Check and make sure all the burner caps are clean, properly positioned on all the burner bases.

If all is clean and correct, you'll need to check the wirng and repalce the spark module.

Part number: AP4374595

Part number: AP4374595

Good Luck,
:) :) :)

bigg2367 06-22-2011 04:43 PM

Thanks

Thanks Joe, had already done the other steps you advised to and had no good results . Just ordered the new igniter module a few minutes ago. Thanks again for the information and part number. This is a great website that I will be recommending to my friends!! :) :) :)

Joe / APP Team 06-23-2011 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigg2367 (Post 470709)
Thanks Joe, had already done the other steps you advised to and had no good results . Just ordered the new igniter module a few minutes ago. Thanks again for the information and part number. This is a great website that I will be recommending to my friends!! :) :) :)

Big G,

Good Deal,

Glad we were able to help, drop us a line when you're done.

Thanks,

:cool: :cool: :cool:

bigg2367 06-24-2011 09:50 AM

Thanks Joe

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe / APP Team (Post 471179)
Big G,

Good Deal,

Glad we were able to help, drop us a line when you're done.

Thanks,

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Just recieved the new igniter and installed it in about 15 minutes. Plugged the range in and all burners light like they are supposed to. This saved me a service call and a hand full of cash!! I like it when that happens!!:) Just want to say a big Thanks to Joe and the people at Appliance Parts Pros for great advise and having the parts in stock!!!

Joe / APP Team 06-24-2011 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigg2367 (Post 472145)
Just recieved the new igniter and installed it in about 15 minutes. Plugged the range in and all burners light like they are supposed to. This saved me a service call and a hand full of cash!! I like it when that happens!!:) Just want to say a big Thanks to Joe and the people at Appliance Parts Pros for great advise and having the parts in stock!!!

Big G,

Great !!!

It's our pleasure to assist. Glad we were able to help.

Thanks for the "Atta Boy "

Good Luck,

:D :D :D