Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
eyendall  
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 18, 2011 5:08:07 AM(UTC)
eyendall

Groups: Registered

I have two problems with my Kitchen Aid YKGRT607HB8 gas oven and would appreciate some help.

1. The innermost glass panel on the door is cracked and probably should be replaced. What is the correct part number and is it a job I can do myself without too much difficulty?

2. The internal oven lights are not working. The bulbs have both been replaced. A technician tells me that a circuit board needs replacement. Again, what is the part number and is it a job I can do myself with a screwdriver and some patience? I can live without the light but my wife can't.

Thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

eyendall  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2011 12:44:58 PM(UTC)
eyendall

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: eyendall Go to Quoted Post
I have two problems with my Kitchen Aid YKGRT607HB8 gas oven and would appreciate some help.

1. The innermost glass panel on the door is cracked and probably should be replaced. What is the correct part number and is it a job I can do myself without too much difficulty?

2. The internal oven lights are not working. The bulbs have both been replaced. A technician tells me that a circuit board needs replacement. Again, what is the part number and is it a job I can do myself with a screwdriver and some patience? I can live without the light but my wife can't.

Thanks

Can no-one help me here?
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply