Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
BlackburnMaryF  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 8, 2011 9:32:14 AM(UTC)
BlackburnMaryF

Groups: Registered

I need instructions on how to replace this part. I already purchased the part from you folks and was hoping that it would just pop in once I got the back of the oven off but it looks a bit more complicated than that and the part came with a caution about handling it and I am apprehensive that I might damage the control for the cook top. So I slowed down and thought I should better contact you folks. By the way, it wasn't easy getting this dialog box to come up to place a new post and your customer service folks didn't know how to do it either.

I even contacted the Wirlpool manufacturer's customer service experience line and they directed me to another appliance help site but they only let you post a request for help if they have the part in stock and they didn't. I am happy that you folks had the part as it saved me $25 over the cost from a local repair service. By the way, it seemed to me that the repair service was more interrested in getting me to purchase a replacement oven than in fixing the one I've got and wow are they expensive! His pitch actually convinced me to try repairing instead. And since you have a money back guarantee it appeared to be a safe recourse.

Thank you and please answer quickly. Your customer service rep said it could be several days or longer wait period.

Sincerely,
Mary Blackburn
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.