Discuss

Oven Error Codes

in

Oven Repair (including Ranges and Cooktops)

. "

hello...I do not see the F7 error code for a GE JTP56WW1WW wall double oven on your list of GE

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > Oven Repair (including Ranges and Cooktops) » Oven Error Codes

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2016, 01:57 PM

mountain1 is on a distinguished road

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

hello...I do not see the F7 error code for a GE JTP56WW1WW wall double oven on your list of GE error codes. I do not also see the test you say is available on the error code page right below the list of brands to determine whether it's the clock (ERC) or the touch pad (membrane switch) that needs to be replaced. Please assist

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Old 07-11-2016, 09:42 AM

mountain1 is on a distinguished road

Hello good folks at Appliance Parts Pros. I have a GE over under wall oven Model #JTP56WOW1WW. I am getting an F7 error code but on your list of error codes I do not see the F7 listed. Also the test you say that can determine whether the part needed (either the control panel or the control board) that you say is listed right at the bottom of the error codes listed is not there. Please assist and I appreciate your help.
Old 12-13-2016, 09:07 AM

Lohmars is on a distinguished road

I am getting E1 F5 error code on my whirlpool oven when trying to run the self clean cycle. I think it has to do with the door latch from what I can find but what does that mean? How do I fix that?
Old 12-13-2016, 09:07 AM

Default E1f5

I am getting E1 F5 error code on my whirlpool oven when trying to run the self clean cycle. I think it has to do with the door latch from what I can find but what does that mean? How do I fix that?
Old 12-13-2016, 01:47 PM
Senior Expert
APP Volunteer

Gene has a brilliant futureGene has a brilliant future

In order to provide most accurate advice we need the complete model number of the oven.

Order Appliance Parts with 365-Day Hassle Free Return Policy - AppliancePartsPros.com
Old 12-14-2016, 07:05 AM

E1 F5 error on my Whirlpool oven GS395LEGB, RH2810892
Old 12-14-2016, 12:16 PM
Senior Expert
APP Volunteer

The cause of the problem could be: faulty door latch switch, faulty door latch motor, bad wiring or faulty control board.
In the model number, you posted is missing one or two characters on the end. It is very important for proper troubleshooting and parts information to have the model number completed. Please verify and repost it.

Order Appliance Parts with 365-Day Hassle Free Return Policy - AppliancePartsPros.com
Old 03-19-2017, 08:36 AM

mlpetrozelli is on a distinguished road
Default Getting the F2E1 error from steam!

Hi guys, I have a Kitchenaide KERS807SSS01 that we accidentally spilled water onto the stovetop, which leaked into the electronics thus throwing errors. We opened up the front panel, used a hairdryer to dry both the membrane and display panel, vacuumed out the dust from the front circular vents below it and plugged it back in...no errors.

Yet now whenever we are baking something in the oven, the moment you open the door it throws a F2E1 stuck /shorted key error from the steam. Sometimes it shuts down automatically and you wait for the steam to clear FROM INSIDE the display! It almost seems as if the round holes above it that were clogged with dust are now clear but letting steam into the unit thus throwing errors because of the steam hitting it.
Old 03-19-2017, 04:23 PM
Senior Expert
APP Volunteer

Very likely the membrane switch was damaged by the spilled water. You may want to order the new part from Appliance Parts Pros and give it a try. You have nothing to lose due to their very friendly return policy.

The membrane switch Part number: AP6014094

Part number: AP6014094

Good luck and keep us posted.

Gene.

Old 06-07-2017, 11:09 PM

McGear10 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for error code reference.
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.