Discuss

Oven Error Codes

in

Oven Repair (including Ranges and Cooktops)

. "

Originally Posted by Gene Keep us posted please. Gene. Received fan today and installed it. Oven up and running. Spec

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > Oven Repair (including Ranges and Cooktops) » Oven Error Codes

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-05-2013, 01:47 PM

Tucson Alan is on a distinguished road

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene View Post
Keep us posted please.

Gene.
Received fan today and installed it. Oven up and running. Spec sheet had info on thermal cutoff switch when fan fails. Just wish your shipping dept. had packed fan a little better. Broken plastic frame and trim pieces. Lucky it did not affect performance.

Alan

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Old 04-05-2013, 04:57 PM
Senior Expert
APP Volunteer

Gene has a brilliant futureGene has a brilliant future

You are welcome Alan. I'm glad it's up and running.

Regarding broken package you have to talk to the APP customer service. I do not work for APP. I'm just helping people like you as a volunteer.

Gene.

Order Appliance Parts with 365-Day Hassle Free Return Policy - AppliancePartsPros.com
Old 04-29-2013, 02:32 AM

bravo2510 is on a distinguished road

This is very informative post. I came to know about the errors and this will surely help me in future as I am mad about cooking I usually go through some errors. Thank you
Old 07-12-2013, 02:56 AM

hannahjo is on a distinguished road

Very helpful post! Thanks much for the oven repair tip!
Old 07-12-2013, 03:29 AM

martymande is on a distinguished road

My Thermador PDR366ZS oven's blue heat lamp is flashing 4 times, the blue heat lamp is out. I need to replace that so I can see the second part of code. I cannot get the front panel off are there instructions or video to show this?

Also how do you know if it is an E or an F code?
Thanks
Old 10-01-2013, 11:00 AM

sstark is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin / APP Team View Post
.... Well, we have a simple test that can show you whether it's the clock (ERC) or the touch pad (membrane switch) that needs to be replaced. The test is available on the error code page right below the list of brands....
I must be blind. I cannot find the "error code page" that has the "simple test." Could you provide a link?

Thanks!
Old 12-04-2013, 06:45 AM

kendfig11 is on a distinguished road
Default F1 error code on Maytag oven after replacing bake element

I have Maytag oven. Model number is CHE9800BCE. It's over 10 years old.

Three days ago, the bake element started to burn. Within a few minutes, the oven flashed the F1 error code. We turned off power to the oven and ordered a new bake element from AppliancePartsPros. I put that in yesterday with no problems.

When we turned on the power and attempted to heat up the oven using the bake function, the F1 error code flashed after two minutes. The bake element did not heat up at all. We tried this several times.

Even when we turn on power again and do not attempt to heat up the oven, the F1 error flashes after a couple minutes. And it continues to return a few minutes after pressing Cancel. The broil element also does not work. The burn elements on the top do still work.

Is there something wrong, then, with the touch pad as well? Could that have failed just at the same time that the bake element burned out?

The part is 12001607 (AP4009447), which does not appear to be carried by AppliancePartsPros.
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.