Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kenwood  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2011 1:51:39 PM(UTC)
kenwood

Groups: Registered

I installed a Whirlpool ro702021 control switch according to the diagram with order #1588808. we find that it does not heat as expected. the orig.switch was a harper-wyman, and the connections on that switch are different fron those on the 5500 series install sheet. across the top line of conector prongs,leftmost is marked Hi, middle is marked PL, the right is marked L2.
the bottom row is marked L1 on the connector that has an alignment like the 3 on the top row, and the connector that has a horozontal blade is marked H2. as you can see, the connecting diagram that came with the repair part is diferent do I need to rework the harness to match the new connections? keneood
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.