Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jim-08  
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 25, 2010 6:48:36 AM(UTC)
jim-08

Groups: Registered

I ignorantly lifted the top of my range with out disconnecting the burner assembly. Called service company and was quoted $500 to replace both burner assemblys. I did the repair myself for <$70 but the oven will not light. The burners work fine now but the oven does not. Could the tech switched the oven off? He did something with the pressure regulator under the oven. There is a spring loaded device on the pressure regulator - does that need to be opened? It looks as it is closed. Is there any adjustment on top of the regulator by turning it left or right?

Any help would be great - wife wants to start cooking our Christmas dinner without having to go over to the neighbor's house.

Thanks,
Jim
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.