Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
lesmis70  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 20, 2010 1:20:45 PM(UTC)
lesmis70

Groups: Registered

Hi,
First, you guys are great!!!

Last year, when i had problems with the oven not staying on (the burners work fine), i had it repaired that costed me hundreds of dollars through my property mgmt company. both the oven ignitor and spark module was replaced. (i fired the property mgmt company incidentally.) Now the oven is having the same problem. i read through the forum and found the information to change the oven ignitor. do you think i need to buy the spark module as well and if so, how do i replace it? again, the oven won't stay on consistently, and the burners work great.
thank you!
-pete
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.