Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
justnawe1  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 4, 2010 3:33:03 PM(UTC)
justnawe1

Groups: Registered

I purchased the control panel from APP. I read the instruction and followed them completely as specified. I am somewhat familiar with electronics. I terminated all the plugs and wires accordingly paying close attention to the Note on the instructions pertaining to the Grey wire for MDL 1, and the black and white wire for MDL 2 that they needed to be reversed. When initiating power, display functioned perfectly, but top oven burners did not heat up. I did however had one BLK wire with no terminal to connect to unlike the original control board. It looks like it is tied into a common along the harness.

The Problem: Top oven bake and broil elements are not getting hot.

Can you help me please!!!

Thanks a bunch!
Doug
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

justnawe1  
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 4, 2010 3:47:05 PM(UTC)
justnawe1

Groups: Registered

I purchased the control panel from APP. I read the instruction and followed them completely as specified. I am somewhat familiar with electronics. I terminated all the plugs and wires accordingly paying close attention to the Note on the instructions pertaining to the Grey wire for MDL 1, and the black and white wire for MDL 2 that they needed to be reversed. When initiating power, display functioned perfectly, but top oven burners did not heat up. I did however had one BLK wire with no terminal to connect to unlike the original control board. It looks like it is tied into a common along the harness.

[FONT=&quot]The Problem: Top oven bake and broiler elements are not getting hot. I haven’t checked the elements yet, but was wondering because having both elements not working seems peculiar. Yet I know the top oven is the one most used[/FONT]
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply