Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
margo71  
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 12, 2010 8:12:15 AM(UTC)
margo71

Groups: Registered

I recently purchased a control board from appliance parts Pro as well as a glass console for my gas slide in Range. Well this morning I was finally able to connect everything and I received an error message. The code reads F1E3 I contacted someone with parts Pro to make sure that the single part digit difference didn't mean that I had the wrong part. They confirmed that the control board was correct for my model. I don't know why I'm receiving this message however when I tried the installation instructions that they provided I never saw a 6AS display on my stove so I don't think the and of service test was done correctly or the instructions were correct. Please let me know what I can do I really want my oven to work.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

margo71  
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 12, 2010 8:15:58 AM(UTC)
margo71

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: margo71 Go to Quoted Post
I recently purchased a control board from appliance parts Pro as well as a glass console for my gas slide in Range. Well this morning I was finally able to connect everything and I received an error message. The code reads F1E3 I contacted someone with parts Pro to make sure that the single part digit difference didn't mean that I had the wrong part. They confirmed that the control board was correct for my model. I don't know why I'm receiving this message however when I tried the installation instructions that they provided I never saw a 6AS display on my stove so I don't think the and of service test was done correctly or the instructions were correct. Please let me know what I can do I really want my oven to work.

I may have forgot to mention that the clock,oven light gas range function fine. The only thing not working is the oven when I attempt to start the oven that's when I get the error message
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply