Discuss

Modern Maid Double Gas Oven

in

Oven Repair (including Ranges and Cooktops)

. "

Hello, I moved into a home and it has a Modern Maid Gas Double Oven installed in the Cabinet. The

..."

Register | FAQ's | New Posts | Today's Posts | Extras
Appliance Repair Forum > Appliance Repair Help > Oven Repair (including Ranges and Cooktops) » Modern Maid Double Gas Oven

Post New Thread  Reply By reading any content on this site you agree to AppliancePartsPros.com, Inc. disclaimer and Terms of Use.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-20-2010, 07:49 PM

kevinlogo is on a distinguished road
Default Modern Maid Double Gas Oven
Brand: Modern Maid   Age: More than 10 years   

Appliance Parts from AppliancePartPros.com

Hello,

I moved into a home and it has a Modern Maid Gas Double Oven installed in the Cabinet. The broiler works, but neither of the bottom ovens will light. Both pilots are lit and do not fluctuate when the oven is turned on. I have tried to light it using a small lighter, but that will not work either. I would love help diagnosing and fixing the problem, but I cannot find the Model number. I have looked everywhere I can think of, without removing it from the cabinet, to no avail. I don't know if this helps but the oven trays say Infra Ray on it and it has the Automatic Cook' N Hold feature. It looks pretty old.

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks,

Kevin

See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Old 10-01-2011, 03:42 PM

aherreraveris@hotmail.com is on a distinguished road
Talking thermostat

I need the part number for broiler/oven thermostat Moder Maid double gas oven model PG0191 UD.
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.