Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
sinclair21  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 1, 2010 7:24:25 AM(UTC)
sinclair21

Groups: Registered

I need to replace the thermocouple on my grill used for the rotisserie. It is located on the rotisserie burner housing behind an electrode cover. I can not see how to remove the electrode cover to replace the thermocouple. On the parts diagram on your site the cover is number 34 and the thermocouple is behind it. Any suggestions.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

gman89  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 22, 2010 12:44:24 PM(UTC)
gman89

Hi sinclair21. I have the same problem...did you have ever get a response or figure this out?

Thanks,
rg
sinclair21  
#3 Posted : Monday, December 27, 2010 6:57:57 AM(UTC)
sinclair21

Originally Posted by: gman89 Go to Quoted Post
Hi sinclair21. I have the same problem...did you have ever get a response or figure this out?

Thanks,
rg

Hi gman89, Never received a reply until yours. Have not figured it out yet, I guess I will have to breakdown and ask GE repair service to come out. It will probably take several trips as they have to come out diagnose then go back and figure out how to fix , order part then come out at least once maybe more. Shouldn't be that hard as it apparently a common problem. It you get it figured out please post for me, I will do the same.
gman89  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 25, 2011 8:34:52 PM(UTC)
gman89

Sorry for delayed response Sinclair...email went deep into junk/spam box. I have ordered and received the part (thermo coupler) but can't figure out how to open cover/box and replace. Tried GE customer service, but they insisted to have a service repairman come out, etc. The weather has been cold/wet...so I'm waiting for spring to actually get outside and figure it out. Will keep you posted.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply