Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jbreiner  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2010 8:01:01 PM(UTC)
jbreiner

Groups: Registered

Interior lamp not functioning. I can't find it in order to identify and order a replacement. Location of lamp is not apparent upon looking inside the microwave. Any suggestions about where/how to find the location of the lamp would be appreciated.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

gregl470  
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2010 9:40:22 AM(UTC)
gregl470

Look at the back of the microwave (on the outside). There is a little door held on by one or two small screws. The bulb is in side. It's a bayonet base appliance bulb. You should be able to find a replacement at any hardware store.
jbreiner  
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2010 8:32:59 PM(UTC)
jbreiner

I was really hoping I didn't have to remove the MW from the wall as it is a really heavy sob and it is probably a two-man job; not to mention all the dinnerware I have to remove from surrounding cabinets. I was afraid I would find out exactly what you advised. It is what it is. Thank you very much for your response.

Originally Posted by: gregl470 Go to Quoted Post
Look at the back of the microwave (on the outside). There is a little door held on by one or two small screws. The bulb is in side. It's a bayonet base appliance bulb. You should be able to find a replacement at any hardware store.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply