Sharp R-4A82 microwave lost power
Model Number: Shrap R-4A82 Brand:
More than 10 years
We were running the microwave yesterday and it lost all power. I took the cover off and found the power inlet (red wire) runs to what looks to be a temperature sensor (round about the the diameter of a dime and about 1/2" tall, CS-75 145u 4230). This is located above the oven chamber but not in it. The red wire then runs to another small component and then to the front panel.
The leads to the CS-75 145u 4230 are badly burned at the connection with the inlet essentially burned through. The sensor itself looks fine. I could replace the connectors but I don't know what caused them to fail. Were they just loose connections over many years of service (manufactured in 1990) or does it have something to do with microwaves. Also I am not sure what this sensor is.
Any help with would be greatly appreciated.
Ads By Google