Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
EatNNSleep  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2015 2:49:28 AM(UTC)
EatNNSleep

Groups: Registered

Hi, I am not sure if I should replace the main control panel of my Samsung Over the range Microwave (SMH1611SE/SAC). Last night when I was using my microwave, it stopped working. I tried to turn it back on but the light inside the microwave and the panel display flickered then went dead. (The display panel actually showed 8888, flickered then eventually went black) I unplugged it and plugged it back in and got the same thing. I tried it one more time but this time tried turning the exhaust fan on first. The exhaust fan ran perfectly but then when I open the microwave door, the light flickered and the exhaust fan died right after. I haven't tried to do anything with it yet. Should I try replacing the fuse as it seems to be the cheapest solution at this point. I doubt this will help as the microwave did not completely went dead. I could still see intermittent power going into the unit. I might try to clean all the connectors and see how things go. Please help and suggest what is the likely cause of this! Thanks.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.