Kenmore Over Range Not Heating Food
I think I've read everything I can about this topic but never seems like I read what the actual fix is, and I'm sure every case is different. About a week ago I came home and the wife said she was using the microwave and heard a lot of popping sounds while it was running. Started reading up on how to troubleshoot microwaves, I have tested everything, door switches, fuse, thermostat, all HV components. Everything seems to test correctly, although I know that the magnetron can still be bad even if the DMM tests show continuity and no shorts. I have replaced the diode and the capacitor and still getting no heating. The unit will turn on, light, turntable, blower, and if I run it on 50% power I can hear the high voltage components click on and off while it's going high to low power, and the hum of what I think is the magnetron running but still the water isn't getting hot. Should I just replace the magnetron, is that the only think that's still a question mark? I really don't know what else could be bad.